Highly sensitive gas analysis system
Ultrapure gas mass spectrometer for online gas analysis.
- Digitally controlled mass spectrometer (mass range 1-512), with bus system
- Gas-tight cross-beam ion source with very long service life
- High measurement dynamics from 100% to approx. 10 ppb
- Sample pressure range < 0.01 mbar to approx. 5 bar
- Computer-controlled gas switching
- Extreme long-term stability, less time required for calibration
Instrument of choice for ultratrace analysis. The device provides highly precise results in the routine determination of main and secondary components in gas mixtures. This system is the most advanced of its kind for ultrapure gas trace determination.
The gas-tight cross-beam ion source results in impressive measurement dynamics, which covers eight orders of magnitude: from 100% to ppb.
Trace components are analyzed within seconds and the minutest changes in concentration are recorded with extreme accuracy.
Back to overview