Gas Analysis Made Easy
Gas Analysis System
The compact table-top system allows the Calypso to be used nearly everywhere in the laboratory.
IPI ProxiMass as a turn-key software solution with its Express Mode guarantees a minimal timespan between system installation and first measurement.
Simply connect your process, bioreactor or gas sample cylinder to the system and start analyzing.
- Product Highlights
- Technical Data
Ease of Use
- Perfect fit for a wide variety of applications and projects
- Easy to operate even for first-time users
- Flexible and user-friendly software suite
Accurate and Reliable
- Gas concentration determination
- Automated self-calibration with internal standard
- Gas inlet system heatable up to 300°C right to the systems' ion source
- Intuitive software package
- Industrial standard communication interfaces (OPC UA, PROFINET, PROFIBUS, MQTT)
- MQTT enabled communication via LabView™ and python™
- Universal gas connection to your experiment
- Satellite with configurable IO interface (DIO, AIO, Thermocouple etc.) to interact with third party devices.
- Scanning speed: 4 ms per channel
- Dynamic range of measurement: 100 ppb – 100 %
- Gas inlet for atmospheric pressures
- Interfaces: Capillary gas inlet, heatable up to 300°C
- IO: via satellites with customer defined configuration (DIO, AIO, Thermocouple etc.)
1 - 300u (512u on request)
Ethernet, IoT-enabled, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, OPC UA, MQTT others on request
Main voltage 230 VAC, 50 Hz, approx. 0.75 kVA (115 VAC, 50/60 Hz on request)
Temperature +15 to +35°C (59 to 95°F); rel. humidity < 75%, not condensing
approx. 570 x 250 (800) x 570 mm; 23 x 10 (32) x 23 in (w x h x d)
approx. 45 kg; 100 lbs