Gas Inclusion Analyzer
The GIA 522 gas inclusion analysis system was developed to analyse small to extremely small gas inclusion in technical glasses, ceramics or minerals.
Fully automated data analysis with customer specific designed and built sample holders and measurement chambers (manual or automatic).
- Product Highlights
- Technical Data
The samples are penetrated with a special piercing needle under high vacuum in a gold-plated stainless steel chamber. The trapped gas expands via a transfer line into the measurement chamber. The analyzer detection limit is better than 10 picoliter partial volumes. Reliable measurements can therefore be made with even the smallest of gas bubbles. Both concentration and partial pressures of individual components in the gas inclusion volume can be precisely determined.
Analysis and data evaluation are fully automated. The InProcess software controls the entire measurement procedure, device calibration and data acquisition, evaluation and reporting. Another program component processes the measurement results and ensures problem-free data exchange with customer-specific LIMS software.Data Sheet as a PDF (321.4 KiB)
- Rapid, dynamic measurement for quality control of glass, ceramics and semi-conductor components
- Determination of concentration, partial and total pressure
- Designed for wide-ranging inclusion volumes
- Gold-plated analysis chamber for high detection capacity, even with minute volumes and reactive components
- Manual breaking device for various sample holders
- Automatic breaking device with sample magazine for blisters (8) or capillary tubes (30)
- Automatic calibration with integrated calibration module
- Fully automated analysis and data evaluation with the special InProcess software
1 - 512 amu
Windows® 7 or higher
Ethernet, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, OPC others on request
Main voltage 115/230 V, 50/60 Hz others on request
Temperature < 35°C; rel. humidity < 75%
approx. 700 x 920 x 1270 mm und 600 x 860 x 1700 mm (w x d x h)
approx. 600 kg