Flexible system solutions are used for monitoring and controlling of production sequences, in the field of process analysis technology, for the enhancement of procedures and processes, as well as for advanced quality control, trace analysis and in R&D.
Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer for Online Process Gas Analysis
Gas Analysis Made Easy
Gas Analysis System
- The compact table-top system allows the Calypso to be used nearly everywhere in the laboratory.
- Simply connect your process, bioreactor or gas sample cylinder to the system and start analyzing.
- IPI ProxiMass as a turn-key software solution with its Express Mode guarantees a minimal timespan between system installation and first measurement.
- Intuitive software package with industrial standard communication interfaces (OPC UA, PROFINET, PROFIBUS), e.g. MQTT enabled communication via LabView™ and python™
Environmental Management System DIN EN ISO 14001:2015
At IPI, we recognize the importance of protecting the environment and have implemented an environmental management system that was successfully certified in 2023.
This enables us to minimize our environmental impacts and risks and ensure long-term sustainability.
Modular Gas Analysis System
- Designed for a wide variety of applications in chemistry and pharmacy, laboratory and engineering
- Programmable gas selection and inlet for up to 192 process gas lines
- Suitable for every type of fermenter and bioreactor in the concentration range from ppb to %
- Flexible and user-friendly IPI ProxiMass software suite and seamless data transfer to third-party software
Industrial Process Gas Control
- Unattended operation in industrial environments with auto start after power-off
- Connection to process control systems and customers PLC via OPC
- Dedicated IPI GAM Control Software for metallurgical processes
- Available even in nearly every harsh industrial environment (e.g., ATEX II 2G IIC T4)
Four Reasons to Buy a Mass Spectrometer Manufactured by IPI
Especially Developed for our Customers
We develop customized analytical solutions, which include customer-specific requirements and all necessary adaptations to the customer's process and data systems. We integrate all user requirements in the final product in close communication with our client during each step of the realization process. The partnership with our customer is always based on a long-term application support.
Flexible and Reliable
Fully automatic operation, long-term stability, and easy handling under industrial conditions are state-of-the-art today. In the rare case that something goes wrong, our specialists provide worldwide service and support directly on site.
Hand-Made in Germany Down to the Last Detail
Our team of experts comprises natural scientists, engineers and highly skilled technicians is specialized in implementing customer-specific requirements for online gas analysis. This way, individual solutions are formed in close cooperation with our customers.
Over 25 Years of Experience in Mass Spectrometry
Wolfgang Hrosch and Bernd Laser founded InProcess Instruments in Bremen in 1997. The company delivers process mass spectrometers to its clients around the world, tailored to individual customer requirements .